Wednesday 8 August 2012

8

 I was really getting into it. Moving my hips around and touching him with my bum was kind of fun. I got too into it thou.
 "What would you do if I kissed you?' he randomly asked me.
 I didn't think a lot before answering his questions " I will slap you and push you away" I answered.
 " Really?" he asekd, I nudged yes.
 Even thou I was saying I didn't want to kiss him, I truly did. All I was thinking about was him, what would it be like to kiss him? Would it make me like him? Or will I just regret it. I didn't care, I wanted him to kiss me that's why I didn't stop making him horny, I carried on.
 After a little while, he decided to move on the other side of the bed, he said that he is horny enough. I layed next to him and it wasn't for long untill I was on top of him. Moving my hips even more. I could feel bob and I was so horny at the time, yet I was still a virgin. I was glad and proud that I was and I didn't want to lose it, but when I was with him, I wanted it so badly.
 While moving my hips, my head was on his shoulders. I was laying there on top of him, like it was something normal for me. I kept asking him what is he thinking and he kept saying how he wants to kiss but doesn't want to get a slap. When he was saying that I was hoping he will finally kiss me.
 Then... It happened. His soft lips touched mine for the first time, without even thinking I kissed him back. His lips felt so good, my heart was beating like it never did before. The kiss didn't last for long. I wish it never ended thou.
 My eyes were still closed when he said " You didn't slap or push me off."
 I moved my arm am put my hand on his cheek, it was suppost to be a slap but I couldn't do that, not to him. Not when I wanted to kiss him more so badly, I was so afraid thou. I was afraid but wasn't at the same time. All I could do was smile, while I was smiling I got of him. I didn't want to make him horny, I wanted to just hug him. And for his lips to magicly touch mine again...

No comments:

Post a Comment