Monday 6 August 2012

2

 I fell for him! When his solf lips touched mine for the first time,I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't want it to happend but yet it still did. I was a girl that have never done anything with a boy, not even truly kissed someone. Until I met this one guy, a guy that made me crazy! Crazy about him. 
 That night I was so upset. I was sitting in his flat, in the front room, all by myself. I sat there without moving, like a statuette. It was an hour of pain that i thought it was real but it was only one of stupid things. That day Jordan, my ex boyfriend broke up with me. Being with him felt so wrong but I thought it will work out. We were together a month and I didn't even kiss him like I wanted to. Was I afraid? Or wansn't I just ready?  
  Whatever it was, it's in the past. He was just one of them guys you meet, have a crush on and it's over after a week or two. Did I even like him a little bit? I was so confused about my feelings. The whole relationship with him I was lying. Everyday when we were laying there cuddling in nice warm bed of Carl's. I would be siting there and looking at Carl. His blue eyes, his smile, the way he winked at me from time to time. My leg or hand would softly be touching one of his body parts. It was so wrong but it felt right. Am 15, his 22! It was wrong, but I fell for it! At the time I was 14 and he was 21. 
 My life was never perfect, sometimes it seemed like it but it wasn't. I moved from Poland to England when I was 10. At that day when I first stepped into my new house, my new room. I knew it, I knew that everything here will change, and it did! Unbelivably everything was different here, all those new people that i have never seen in my life. I knew no one here. I had no one to rely on. Mine and my mums relationship was alright when I was a kid, but all we do now is argue! Well that's the part of growing up, not everything is the same when you were a kid. Things change, you change, you meet new people, the old once walk out of your life without any wornings. One little thing and your life can change so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment