Wednesday 8 August 2012

6

 After I found and read the diary that belongs to my mum, I started looking for more. The informations found in side wen't enought. I wated to know more about her and what she was like in the day. I searched the whole room but I couldn't find anything. There was quite a lot of other interesting things that I have found.
 My uncle... He also lives with us in England with his wife and two kids. I know he wasn't perfect when he was younger but was he really involved with police? Did he really make some crimes? I found some letters from court, there was so many of them, unfortionally I didn't get to read them, as soon as I found them I heard some noice. It was my mum and everyone else, they got home. I couldn't risk them seeing me looking through all that stuff. I never got the chance to read it again. What could it be? Whatever it was I have to find out. Next time when am in Poland and i have the chance to be on my own in the house, the first thing I will do is look for them letters again and read them. I don't know what to expect from them, they can't be anything bad right? Well he is still here with us, so he didn't go prison, or did he? For a while. There was a time when he left the house for a while. Does that mean he was in prison? Or was he actually working? So many questions that I can't be answered just yet.

 Why can't I have a perfect family, with mum and dad that love eachother. With a quite big house somewhere far away, in a small town. I always dreamed that I will have a family like that. I thought I would be able to with Carl, but I was wrong. All those times that we have spend together talking about our future, about our babies that we will have and about our wedding. All of this seemed so real to me untill one day when all of it just went. That day when Carl told me we can't be together, I didn't know if to think that the things he said were lies or did he actually mean it? He said he ment it but if he really did, all of it would happened. Now we will never be back together and all the times with him will just be memories and we won't creat any future together, not as a couple...

No comments:

Post a Comment