Monday 6 August 2012

3

 Everyone have already left Carl's flat but not me. I was still sitting there in tears. Then suddently Carl come in the room, looked at me with his blue, warm eyes. He didn't smile or say anything, he just walked up to me, sat next to me and hugged me! Hugging him felt so good. Being in his arms felt so safe, and all my tears just suddently disapeared. No matter what mood I was in being with him could always make me smile. Just by looking at him, a little smile didnt always apear on my face, but it was still there, inside me.
 It was so quite and peacefull, when unawares he spoke..
 " What happened?" he said.
 He knew already what happened, but I told him everything from my poing of view. I told him that he hurt me but he wasn't what I wanted. He was just one of the boys that you will have a crush on, you will think you like him but it will never ever be anything serious. And it wasn't, being with him wasn't quite what i wanted. He was more like a friend to me, we would speak a lot but all I could ever be with him,was just friends.
 It wasn't long untill i had to go home, I got myself up, wiped any tear that was still visible on my face. Tried to somehow smile and with Carl by my side I walked towards the door. He gived me a friendly goodbye hug, and in just a few seconds I was on my way home. I didn't live far, it was like 5 houses away. It only took me a min. to get home.
 I walked into my house like nothing happened. I never speak to my mum when I get home. I would just take my shoes off, go in the kitchen see if theres any dinner or anything nice to eat, take it and go upstairs to my and my sisters room. My sister is 13, and we don't really get along either. Some days we will be talking about everything but the next day we will fight like hungry wolfs. At the end of the day she is still my sister and I love her to bits, if any boy hurts her I will hurt him.
 I have another sister, her name is Emily and she is only 1. Her appearance have changed a lot. Ever since she is here me and my mum don't talk at all. She is always too busy with her. Sometimes i do feel left out but instead of showing this to my mum, I get angry at her and argue. She means everything to me, she'sthe only person that really cares about me. She is the women that give birth to me, she's the one that raised me. I wish I could be a better doughter to her sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment