Tuesday 7 August 2012

4

 Sometimes I sit there and think why aint I a perfect doughter? I will always blame my father for this. He left us when I wasn't even 2 yet. Straight after my sister Paulina was born. I haven't seen him for 6 years until one day when i decided to do something about it. I was only 8 so there wasn't a lot I could do about it. I wrote him a letter. A letter expaining everything, how I always wanted to see him and how even thou I didnt know who he really was I still missed him. It wasn't long until he replied, I can't remeber very well if he rang my mum or whever he send a letter back. All I could remember is that after not even 2 weeks he come. He come to visit me and Paulina one day. I was so happy! I couldn't expain the feeling of joy I had that day. When i sawr him I didn't know if he is really the person I was expecting. He didn't look like in pictures. He was a little bit fatter and didn't have as much hair. But he was still my father.
 He spend with us quite a long time. I still have the pictures somewhere in the album of that day. Looking back at them I sometimes regret that I have wrote him that letter. Things were better off without him. When I was little and everytime when he was coming to see me and Paulina I used to think that Him and my mum will someday be back together, until one day...
 Some random man with a very funny hair style randomly showed up at our house. I was outside playing and watching how my neighbours were playing vollyball. I had no idea who he was. I seen him for the first time in my life, I never thought he will be part of my family but he is now. His name is Janusz, him and my mum have been married for over 5 years now. Am happy for my mum but to be honest, me and him dont really get on together. I used to hate him when I was little because I used to blame him for my father not being here for me, but now as I grow up I realised that it was all of my fathers fault! He was the one that didn't bother coming to see me, he was the one that didn't care, he was the one to blame. I haven't seen him for about 4 years now and life is much better without him. I regret that I have ever even asked about him, I regret that I have ever wrote the letter to him, I regret that he is my father!

No comments:

Post a Comment