Wednesday 8 August 2012

7

 Going back to the day when me and Jordan broke up. That night when I got home and did what I normally do, I run upstairs to my bedroom that unfortionally I have to share with Paulina. I went on facebook and started speaking to Carl on there. He was cheering me up as much as he could but what I needed was a hug, somone to hug me and tell me that it will be alright. He come up with the idea that I should go and see him. It was like 1 in the morning and my mum would never ever let me go out at this time so I had to sneak out. This was wrong but I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if to come back home or not. I decided to stay there over a night. I never stayed there but being there felt normal.
 When I got there he gived me a hug and that already made me smile. I didn't have any tears in my eyes because I was with him. I didn't know he will be that special to me but yet he is. He is all I think about and he is all I want. I can't spend a day without talking to him. It's killing me inside that I can't be with him now.
 I wasn't going to sleep with him in the same bed but I didn't want to be alone. We didn't do a lot apart from talking and watching tv. We were laying there, me on the wall side. That's where he normally sleeps but somehow I convinced him to let me sleep on that side. Before he actually let me I had to get to that side myself. I tried laying on him and somehow going between him and the wall but he was stronger then me. So i just layed there next to him. I turned my back to him and watched tv. I was so close to him that we didn't even take half of the bed. As I was trying to get comftable he suddently said " watch out, dont get  any closer"
 I didn't know what he ment at the begging so he gived me some hint that my bum was too close to his dick(bob; thats what we called him)
 After he said that there was a lot going on in my mind. I didn't know if i should move or now. I decided to move my bum more towards bob. He wasn't really saying anything so I started moving my hips a little bit. That's when he started getting a little bit horny. To be honest so did I but I never told him that...

No comments:

Post a Comment